The siding on your home forms the first line of defense against the elements, such as sun, rain, snow, heat, and cold, thus creating a stable, more comfortable environment inside. It can also add tremendous curb appeal and even increase the overall value of your home.
Here are a few danger signs which could indicate that your siding may need to be repaired or replaced. Some are obvious, others, not so much:
- Visible bubbles, blisters, or cracks along the panels.
- Extensive hail damage.
- Weak spots in the siding, which could indicate the presence of dry rot.
- Loose siding panels.
- Excessively stained or faded siding panels.
- Increased heating or cooling costs.
- Peeling of interior paint and wallpaper.
We can provide a professional inspection and give expert advice on the best way to address any issues we find.
As with all our services, our team at Exterior Solutions has extensive experience in siding installation and repair and are ready to handle your residential project, no matter what type of siding you want to use.
We have extensive experience working with the most popular types of siding material, such as:
No matter if you’re looking for a siding repair or full replacement, Our team of experts is standing by. Contact us today!